Thursday, January 27, 2011

My New Scrapping Tote


Front View...this one is Jessica's.  They all look the same though.

Side View

View from the Back

View with it's handle extended

Front Pocket up close--you can't see too clearly but that says, "Close to my Heart"

Another angle

Middle Pocket--has straps to keep it part open...same with the biggest pocket you'll see later.

Still the same middle...  It ha sections to store stuff in.

Inside the front flap.  Places to store more.

Biggest Section

Biggest Section has a liner that has velcro on it to cover things.

Another view...sorry some photos are blurry

This cart is Sarah's just another angle...plus I realize I need to VACUUM!!!!

So Alpine School District sold these for 15 dollars....can you believe it?  Just thought I'd put what they look like so my mom and sister could see since I got one for them!  lol

No comments: