
So these are some cards that I did tonight. I find it hard to do masculine cards. You would think that after having 3 boys and a hubby I would be good at it.
I have found that in my stash I have a whole lot of girly paper. I need to re-think what I buy. I need to buy boyish paper.
These layouts are both from the "Originals" book by Jeanette R. Lynton (Close to my heart). The Father's day layout is called "Tie Back Tag." The other's are called, "Country Door."
I really like this book. It has a disk that goes along with it with templates for some of the cards and it has envelopes templates.
The letters are from various alphabets.
The tags are cut with my cuttlebug along with the circle background in some of the cards.




4 comments:
those turned out cute. which one did you give to Ryan?
The card on top and the very first card.
Though, i won't give him the second one to him until july.
These are all so great. I love the personalized ones.
I think you did a fabulous job with your masculine cards. . the design and colors are perfect. I, too, have a problem with masculine cards. . I always want to add a ribbon or flower and I know it wouldn't look right! LOL~
Maria
Post a Comment